HOW YOU CAN HELP TODAY
You can become a monthly donor. Even a few dollars a month will help. Any financial gift will help. The more money we have, the more help we give. Remember we are volunteers.
- You can help by donating your cans to Victory at Canalot in Oswego.
- You can purchase Victory Meal cards for $5.00 each and make them available to anyone you see around Oswego that would like to receive ministry and God’s love at Victory. Meal cards can be purchased at Victory. It is handy to have a few in your pocket.
- Stop for breakfast or lunch M-F 9-2.
- We always need volunteers who are independent.
- We are in need of people donating phone cards. You can also donate a Thrifty Shopper Card and leave it at the Thrifty Shopper for Victory. Call (315) 403-7681 for more information.
WE NEED EMPLOYERS WHO WANT TO WORK WITH US TO BRING JOB SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO OUR PEOPLE. Please text Daun Whittaker if you are interested.
THINGS WE NEED
We always need financial support as Victory helps with security deposits, rent and other needs on a case by case basis. Our help is limited to what we have for income.
- We need items for cinch sacks (homeless bags). The following items are needed. Small throws; heavy socks, razors, water bottles, plastic silverware sets, small towels/washcloths, hand warmers, and hair brushes. We could also use meal bars. We do not need shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste/toothbrushes, gloves or mittens.
- We need volunteers to help make dinner for Wednesday evening.
- WE DESPERATELY NEED VOLUNTEER ADVOCATES to work between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Through our advocates are we able to get people into housing and move people through the Victory House. This is our helps ministry and when we don’t have enough people we are less effective and help fewer people. If you have time, please consider even a few hours a week.
- We always have families who need beds and dressers. Most furniture is helpful.